Monday, December 7, 2015

Alpha Project-Slave Driver/King

This one began as a butcher idea from one of the sketches I did.  Recently I changed it because I have noticed that there is way too many butcher characters around the web that it just doesn't make it that fun, and most of them look really close.
So I decided he will be a Slave Driver/King. This gives me a lot of new ideas and inspiration.
one of the ideas I have is to give him a crown made out of  old, sharp metal pieces that are stuck in his skull; he considers himself a king of slaves after all.
Also maybe he should be wearing a suit
I will keep on sketching and trying new ideas inside zbrush. This is still a very early model, but I think I will keep the two fingers + thumb
Also I will end up changing the ears, they are too simmilar to the Goblin's ears. Ears will be the way he sees (echolocation)
The double mouth gives him a really cool creepy feel that will stay for sure






 




 
















No comments:

Post a Comment